Popsicle week came just in time! This refreshing 3-ingredients mango banana popsicle is one of the easiest popsicles ever! This popsicle recipe is delicious and creamy, it’s perfect for vegans, and kids will absolutely love it. Popsicles are the best way to cool down during this hot summer days, don’t know about you guys, but down here we are having the worst heat wave.How easy is it to make popsicles? I think the hardest part is when you’re waiting for them to freeze up. One of the summer’s best treats is this mango banana popsicles. Ever since I got my perfect popsicle mold, I just can’t stop making popsicles. Of course, you can make these babies in any other popsicle mold or even in plastic glasses. Yes, you can easily make these popsicles with any other fruit or a mix of fruits that you prefer. I just love the combination of bananas and mango, it always yields a creamy ice creamy texture.Do you think there’s any other fruit that gives a creamy texture? If you can think of one please let me know, I would love to experiment some more, after all, I have the perfect popsicle mold to do it 😉
- 2 medium bananas, peeled
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- The leafs of 2 mint branches
- ½ cup water
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender. Blend on high until smooth, adding more water if mixture is too thick.
- Pour mixture into popsicle mold, and freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.
- To remove, wash mold under running warm water until the popsicles slowly release from the molds.