You might be thinking that chocolate balls are for children only, but let me tell you I don’t know many adults that would pass on having one or two of this babies. These are not your typical store bought chocolate balls, they’re much lighter which makes them a great dessert.
The recipe is a classic! I decided that summer time is the perfect time to post this 4-ingredient vegan chocolate balls because most of us are just looking for fun activities to do with the kids, and what’s better than doing a joined delicious project in the kitchen? All you have to do is make the dough, get rolling, chill and ENJOY!
- For chocolate balls
- 8.8 oz/ 250 gr chocolate flavoured biscuits or you can use regular digestive biscuits
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 3.5 oz/100 gr dark chocolate, melted
- ½ cup soy milk (or any other dairy free milk you like)
- For decoration
- 4 regular digestive biscuits, crushed
- Crush the biscuits and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar and mix. Add melted chocolate, and milk stir together.
- Take small amount of mixture and roll into a ball, then roll through the crushed biscuits.
- Continue with the rest of the mixture, place the chocolate balls on a plate and chill in the fridge for 30 mins.
Did you make these 4- ingredient vegan chocolate balls?
Don’t forget to take a snap and tag #netacooks on Instagram, so I can see them.