Don’t you just love eating quiche? I do! It always feels like a real fancy meal when there is quiche on the menu when in reality it’s a very practical dish that depends on good wholesome ingredients. You can make impressive and super easy quiches using what you have in your fridge or plan a had and make it with your favorite vegetables. I love quiches crustless, and with almost no fatty ingredients in them, that way I can have my fancy dish guilt-free.
The base of every good quiche is eggs and milk, from there you can take it anywhere you’d like. This broccoli and feta cheese crustless quiche are one of the easiest you’ll ever make. You can have it for breakfast’ lunch or supper, you can make it a had and just heat it up before serving and it will still taste great. I didn’t use milk in this recipe because I wanted to make the quiche a little richer than usual, so using cottage cheese and eggs worked out great for me, but you can easily substitute the cottage cheese with cream cheese or buttermilk and you will still bake a great quiche.
- 600 gr frozen broccoli, thawed
- ½ red onion, pilled and chopped
- 400 gr cottage cheese
- 150 gr feta cheese, mashed
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- olive oil for greasing the skillet
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/205°C. Grease the skillet with olive oil and set aside.
- Cut the thawed broccoli into small cubes, add the onion. Season with salt and pepper, and mix.
- In a large bowl mix together cottage cheese, feta, eggs, flour, and baking powder until fully incorporated. Mix in the vegetables.
- Pour the mixture into greased pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until quiche is golden and set in the middle.
- Let cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.
Let me know if you made this broccoli and feta cheese crustless quiche!
Leave a comment or hashtag #netacooks on Instagram.