Classic chocolate chip cookie recipe is definitely one of the most baked recipes in my kitchen. I just love chocolate chip cookies, when ever someone asks me to think of a cookie, the first thought that comes to mind is chocolate chip cookie.Nearly everyone I know has its own chocolate chip recipe. And each and every person has his own chocolate cookie chip preference. Some like their cookie crispy and flat, some prefer it cakey and thick, and some like their cookie soft and chewy.This recipe is a classic one for soft and chewy cookies packed with gooey puddles of melted chocolate. Now you may have a good chocolate chip cookie recipe in your baking repertoire but you don’t have this recipe, and this one is really one of the best recipes you’ll ever make.
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp (140 gr/4/9 oz) plain flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1q2 tsp salt
- 110 gr/3.9 oz butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar until light, about 4 minutes. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract for an additional minute.
- Keep mixer on low speed and slowly incorporate the dry ingredients until almost combined. Remove from mixer and fold in chocolate with a wooden spoon.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto the cookie sheet, leaving 2 inches in between each cookie.
- Refrigerate for at least ½ an hour. When you're ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Bake cookies for 9-11 minutes, or until just beginning to get light golden brown. Do not overbake! Allow to cool on cooling rack before serving.
DID YOU MAKE THESE CLASSIC CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE?
Don’t forget to take a snap and tag #netacooks on Instagram, so I can see them.