I just love this quick and easy recipe for dairy free waffles! I just love waffles, they can be topped with honey or chocolate syrup, I even like to sprinkle cheese on top sometimes. If you are anything like me, you know that as much as you love waffles, making them can mess up your kitchen and be kind of a fuss.That is exactly why I love this quick and easy dairy free waffle recipe. It has 7 ingredients to it, and you only have to use one bowl to make the batter. The mixing takes less than 5 minutes, and the rest is really up to your waffle iron, or in my case my waffle skillet. Oh and each waffle as only 73 calories, so the dietitian part of me loves this recipe even more.These waffles are really tasty and as a kind of a neutral taste. That’s what makes them perfect for a sweet or savory breakfast, and the easy and quick making od course 😉
Hope you’re having a great relax weekend, and make this quick and easy dairy free waffle recipe, and snap them for me.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup soy milk
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1½ cups whole-spelt flour ( you can use plain flour)
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, milk, oil, and sugar.
- In a different bowl mix the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones, and mix well.
- Heat your waffle iron or skillet, spray with nonstick and cook waffles as instructed on your waffle iron. If you're using a skillet, you have to flip it when waffles start to steam up.