This past week was just crazy, I’m only starting to realize that blogging is just like a regular job, only without the money 😉 and much more fun. Between coming up with recipes and shooting for an editorial, and if you follow me on Instagram you already saw some of the photos, I just couldn’t find the tome to write any posts. It’s not like I have a dead line, but I find that posting on a regular basis keeps the blog a life, and me happy.My “real” job got the better of me, and I guess that’s life or as my better half says “you have to cool it and decompress” and has much as I hate to admit it is right. May be this coming weekend I’ll get to do just that. I will do my best anyway. Being a responsible adult is F%$#% hard! I still didn’t figure out when am I spouse to stop and just have fun, is there a point that you can just seat back and relax? I hope there is, I really do need the relaxation during my busy weeks, and not only on vacation time.And now to this Fudgesicles, I’m just smiling thinking about them. Better half bout me the perfect popsicles mold, that arrived this week. I had my eye on this mold for couple of weeks now, and getting it in mail, I just had to make the perfect fudgesicles blend to freeze in them. As I suspected, the mold is perfect! I love it, and I’m just guessing but I think there going to be a lot more freezing magic on the blog in the very near future. This are so so easy to make, with only 4 ingredients a blender and you are a couple of hours from the perfect fudgesicles.
- 2 ripe bananas
- ½ tbsp coco powder
- 1 cup almond milk (or any other plant base milk)
- 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- Put all the ingredients in a blender (a high-speed blender is highly recommended) and blend on high until as smooth as possible.
- Divide mixture between thepopsicle molds.
- Firmly knock the molds on the counter a few times to remove any air bubbles. Insert a popsicle stick into each mold and place in the freezer until set – at least 6 hours. To remove popsicles, run the mold under warm water until you can easily pull a fudgesicle out.
- If you want to decorate your fudgesicles, dip or drizzle them with melted chocolate and sprinkle with coconut flakes.