Can you feel the holiday season already? I mean there’s something in the air, you can just smell Thanksgiving coming and Christmas is not that far behind. If you are anything like me, you probably love the holiday season, and what not to love about a time you get to spend with your family and loved ones? Even if your not that into the holidays, you must admit there’s something about this time of the year that makes the heart grow bigger.This year I’m planning on giving all my friends and loved ones an homemade gift. I’m going to stuff mason jars with vegan chocolate peanut butter pistachio truffles, can you imagine getting a better gift than a jar full of delicious chocolate? The best part about this is it’s super easy and quick to make, and the weather during the holidays is just perfect to keep the truffles from melting. Ohhh and of course there’s nothing better than a homemade gift that you can give someone you love.
- 7 oz/200 gr bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup (9.2 oz/260 gr) natural peanut butter
- ½ cup chopped pistachio nuts
- Line a 10''X4.5'' loaf pan with surround wrap, set aside.
- Pour chopped chocolate into a heatproof bowl. Melt chocolate in microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in betwine until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Add the peanut butter and mix well.
- Add the chopped pistachios and mix.
- Pour mixture into lined loaf pan and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and cut to a 1.5''X1.5'' squares. Store in the freezer, in an airtight container.
DID YOU MAKE THESE Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Pistachio Truffles?
Don’t forget to take a snap and tag #netacooks on Instagram, so I can see them.